You Can Do It PlanWith the proper vacation schedule and park touring plans you can experience between two and four extra hours of touring time per park day. To accomplish this you will need to purchase the following tools.
- Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World book (current edition) - $23
- Birnbaum's Official Walt Disney World book (current edition) - $15
- Touringplans.com annual membership - $12 (USD)
- Total Approximate cost = $50
- Reading the unofficial guide (864 pages) - 12 hours
- Reading the official guide (288 pages) - 2 hours
- Researching park hours, ride closures, show times, etc. - 4 hours
- Create vacation schedule and park touring plans - 9 hours
- Minimum approximate time needed = 27 hours
Everything else you will need to plan your magical vacation can be found in our information pages, just click the buttons below and don't forget to whistle while you work!
© 2012-15 Magic Planners all rights reserved. Magic Planners is not associated in any part with The Walt Disney Company, it's subsidiaries or it's affiliates. Some parts are Copyright ® The Walt Disney Company. We are not a travel agency nor do we sell any travel related products, however we can recommend a travel agency if requested. Some features of this website are not compatible with older versions of web browsers, for best results try using the most up to date browser available to you. Contact Us