You Can Do It Plan
With the proper vacation schedule and park touring plans you can experience between two and four extra hours of touring time per park day. To accomplish this, you will need to purchase the following tools:
- Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World book (current edition) - $30
- Birnbaum's Official Walt Disney World book (current edition) - $20
- Touringplans.com annual membership - $16 (USD)
- Total Approximate cost = $66
You will also need time to research, plan and create your vacation. Here's and idea of just how much time you will need:
- Reading the unofficial guide (1248 pages) - 12 hours
- Reading the official guide (385 pages) - 2 hours
- Researching park hours, ride closures, show times, etc. - 4 hours
- Create vacation schedule and park touring plans - 9 hours
- Minimum approximate time needed = 27 hours
Spending approximately 27 hours of your time and $50 you'll experience an extra 10 to 20 hours, or an extra day of experiences for a five day park tour. When you take into consideration that the average cost to visit one of the parks for a single day, for a family of four is over $700 is clear that the investment and time spent is well worth the effort.
Everything else you will need to plan your magical vacation can be found in our information pages, just click the buttons below and don't forget to while while you work!
© 2012-2020 Magic Planners all rights reserved. Magic Planners is not associated in any part with The Walt Disney Company, it's subsidiaries or it's affiliates. Some parts are Copyright ® The Walt Disney Company. We are not a travel agency nor do we sell any travel related products, however we have a travel agency to work with when needed. Some features of this website are not compatible with older versions of web browsers, for best results try using the most up to date browser available to you. Contact Us